02-27-2016, 08:44 AM
Good Morning everyone!
08:00 here, I woke around 06:30 (on a Saturday, meh) tossed and turned a bit, got up, got some coconut water, blah blah...couldn't get back to sleep (but it's Saturday, yay)
- a negative and a positive bracketed 'Saturday comment' there...on purpose...not sure why...
OK...yawn, stretch.
Read everyone's chat ^^^ love how this place is full positivity.
Ok so I just made myself a coffee to get that cafe feel, it's now 08:30, Ok it's gone, it's now 08:31, forgot how much I love coffee.
Fiancée's still fast asleep, might nudge her awake and offer her a coffee, a good excuse to enjoy another.
Had a few drinks last night but stayed in, didn't over indulge so feel fine, infact I feel great!
Going to do the '60 hour - no diazepam' thing this weekend. Last 5mg was Friday 09:00 so I plan on going until Sunday 21:00 - don't worry, I do this fairly often.
No pressure or plans this weekend so it's the perfect opportunity.
...Actually might go and see Deadpool, I'll wait and see what DJ says about it.
Oscars tomorrow! I think it starts at about 22:00 here though
- really want to watch Leo finally grasp that Oscar for 'best actor' but I guess I'll have to wait until Monday after work. Well, unless I can't sleep...
Ok I'm off to enjoy some junk food and toilet TV.
Peace and love to you all.
I_S
08:00 here, I woke around 06:30 (on a Saturday, meh) tossed and turned a bit, got up, got some coconut water, blah blah...couldn't get back to sleep (but it's Saturday, yay)
- a negative and a positive bracketed 'Saturday comment' there...on purpose...not sure why...
OK...yawn, stretch.
Read everyone's chat ^^^ love how this place is full positivity.
Ok so I just made myself a coffee to get that cafe feel, it's now 08:30, Ok it's gone, it's now 08:31, forgot how much I love coffee.
Fiancée's still fast asleep, might nudge her awake and offer her a coffee, a good excuse to enjoy another.
Had a few drinks last night but stayed in, didn't over indulge so feel fine, infact I feel great!
Going to do the '60 hour - no diazepam' thing this weekend. Last 5mg was Friday 09:00 so I plan on going until Sunday 21:00 - don't worry, I do this fairly often.
No pressure or plans this weekend so it's the perfect opportunity.
...Actually might go and see Deadpool, I'll wait and see what DJ says about it.
Oscars tomorrow! I think it starts at about 22:00 here though
- really want to watch Leo finally grasp that Oscar for 'best actor' but I guess I'll have to wait until Monday after work. Well, unless I can't sleep...Ok I'm off to enjoy some junk food and toilet TV.
Peace and love to you all.
I_S

