LOL! thanks @Rose5555
You can just call me DJ (phonetically Dee-Jay)
Thanks for the well wishes and I will let you all know my thoughts on Deadpool. Pro Reviews say it's great, but I don't always agree with what the paid reviewers like. The people who I know that have seen it were mixed, heard good and bad. (I think there is some discrimination against Ryan Reynolds).
The weekend is (almost) here, so relax and enjoy friends! *Sending out good Vibes to all*
You can just call me DJ (phonetically Dee-Jay)
Thanks for the well wishes and I will let you all know my thoughts on Deadpool. Pro Reviews say it's great, but I don't always agree with what the paid reviewers like. The people who I know that have seen it were mixed, heard good and bad. (I think there is some discrimination against Ryan Reynolds).
The weekend is (almost) here, so relax and enjoy friends! *Sending out good Vibes to all*

