02-23-2016, 03:06 PM
Good Morning Everyone!
Welcome Insomnia_Sucks! (got to agree with that one)
Harley glad to see you joined us in Celebrating yesterday (margaritas)
Revolution I love your cat family time together, feeding time is one of the most looked forward events of the day for a cat. I may have to borrow your method of feeding for my dogs, I'm sure they would love it as well =) "a BRAND NEW CAR for everyone!"
Good Morning Ice, sounds the the SO knows how to plan for the best outcome, you are lucky to have that one. Hold on tight! =)
Linville I hope the day gets better for you. *Warm wishes your way*
willie33 love the sense of humor, thanks for sharing!
BoomerB sounds like you would have to go though some trouble to fix the place back up to comfortable, but it might be worth it to have the place right out. Wish you luck!
FirePlaces sorry to hear about your daughters dilemma, teens can be so mean.
And to anyone I missed today, have the best day possible for you never know what tomorrow will bring~
Welcome Insomnia_Sucks! (got to agree with that one)
Harley glad to see you joined us in Celebrating yesterday (margaritas)
Revolution I love your cat family time together, feeding time is one of the most looked forward events of the day for a cat. I may have to borrow your method of feeding for my dogs, I'm sure they would love it as well =) "a BRAND NEW CAR for everyone!"
Good Morning Ice, sounds the the SO knows how to plan for the best outcome, you are lucky to have that one. Hold on tight! =)
Linville I hope the day gets better for you. *Warm wishes your way*
willie33 love the sense of humor, thanks for sharing!
BoomerB sounds like you would have to go though some trouble to fix the place back up to comfortable, but it might be worth it to have the place right out. Wish you luck!
FirePlaces sorry to hear about your daughters dilemma, teens can be so mean.
And to anyone I missed today, have the best day possible for you never know what tomorrow will bring~

