02-23-2016, 11:06 AM
Good Morning Friends
Insomnia_Sucks  I see you but Cant say that I have before much , oh I see you are really new joining in Nov. 2015.
I guess you waited a while after the old list shut down before you joined, eh?
Course I'm not in the vender threads much I think Charon has said venders must say they are, are you a vender by chance?
Oh I.S., I see also you are a Pioneer member so you must be from the old list, so it just took you a while to find the new list.
This is one of my favorites threads.
Well not only does the real insomnia suck , we you cant sleep, but this morning sucks, sorry everyone it happens sometimes doesnt it.
Insomnia_Sucks  I see you but Cant say that I have before much , oh I see you are really new joining in Nov. 2015.
I guess you waited a while after the old list shut down before you joined, eh?
Course I'm not in the vender threads much I think Charon has said venders must say they are, are you a vender by chance?
Oh I.S., I see also you are a Pioneer member so you must be from the old list, so it just took you a while to find the new list.
This is one of my favorites threads.
Well not only does the real insomnia suck , we you cant sleep, but this morning sucks, sorry everyone it happens sometimes doesnt it.

