02-20-2016, 05:24 PM
Hello to everyone and a Happy Day to you.
Z......those guys laughing at you were the "fruit-of-the-loin" guys"........a crotch of phonies.....pay them no attention
Fire......you can quote any of my gibberish at any time....but be prepared to hide afterwards.
Ice....quitting smoking is a game changer......the lungs can clean themselves up in just a few months....nothing short of miraculous..........there is no greater gift you can give to your SO.
Boomer's one of us now (poor guy).
I wish I could think of something clever to say to each of you......just know that I am glad your here.
Special thanks to Linville as our gracious host.
CYA here and there
Z......those guys laughing at you were the "fruit-of-the-loin" guys"........a crotch of phonies.....pay them no attention

Fire......you can quote any of my gibberish at any time....but be prepared to hide afterwards.
Ice....quitting smoking is a game changer......the lungs can clean themselves up in just a few months....nothing short of miraculous..........there is no greater gift you can give to your SO.
Boomer's one of us now (poor guy).
I wish I could think of something clever to say to each of you......just know that I am glad your here.
Special thanks to Linville as our gracious host.
CYA here and there
(02-20-2016, 11:42 AM)Zander Wrote: Good Morning All!!!
Talk about getting off to a rough start, this morning when I put on my underwear I could hear the fruit-of-the-loom guys laughing at me.
I just tune them out with the rest of the voices.
Have a most wonderful day everyone!
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata

