02-15-2016, 08:54 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 238334-Happy-Monday-My-Dear-Friends.jpg]](https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/238334-Happy-Monday-My-Dear-Friends.jpg)
Monday is here... Who-ra... It's freakin cold and I don't like it at all... This AM pic, I was thinkin of Willie... When I saw it I thought she'll like this one... Hope so anyway.. I hear the coffee singin it's last hurrah so... Brb..
Ahhhh.... So good! Hey it was great to see Harley pass through... I miss seein her posts... Hopefully she'll get her internet connection straightened out and she can be here more often... That would be just fine with me!
Hey folks... I'm just runnin through here this AM as I need about 26 hours a day here lately... So please just keep y'all's eyes pealed for nincompoops and BS... As it is we family and I for one want to keep it that way....
Remember to love one another today and smile... You may not get another chance...
Ice
Monday is here... Who-ra... It's freakin cold and I don't like it at all... This AM pic, I was thinkin of Willie... When I saw it I thought she'll like this one... Hope so anyway.. I hear the coffee singin it's last hurrah so... Brb..
Ahhhh.... So good! Hey it was great to see Harley pass through... I miss seein her posts... Hopefully she'll get her internet connection straightened out and she can be here more often... That would be just fine with me!
Hey folks... I'm just runnin through here this AM as I need about 26 hours a day here lately... So please just keep y'all's eyes pealed for nincompoops and BS... As it is we family and I for one want to keep it that way....
Remember to love one another today and smile... You may not get another chance...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

