02-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all stay warm during the cold snap.
I've been struggling with my back pain all week and got a great night of sleep last night (thanks to a muscle relaxer and a Halcion) and I feel great this morning.
I'm out of cash right on V-day... So I'm making a card, picking up some chocolate from the dollar store, and planning a massage/spa (preformed by me) for my wife this weekend. I'm really hoping that will cut it.
I am open to any cheap ideas for Valenties day if anyone has some suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated and I'll even let you know how it went next week. Hope those ideas start rolling in! =)
I've been struggling with my back pain all week and got a great night of sleep last night (thanks to a muscle relaxer and a Halcion) and I feel great this morning.
I'm out of cash right on V-day... So I'm making a card, picking up some chocolate from the dollar store, and planning a massage/spa (preformed by me) for my wife this weekend. I'm really hoping that will cut it.
I am open to any cheap ideas for Valenties day if anyone has some suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated and I'll even let you know how it went next week. Hope those ideas start rolling in! =)

