02-03-2016, 07:33 PM
You said it all Popster.... This forum IS a breath of fresh air I would imagine, for those stuck in other places...
There you can't even tell if you're getting the truth or just a bunch of noise designed to frisk you in your time of need...
No thanks to those places and God bless Admin and Charon for makin this all possible....
Without them, I would have never met some of the most wonderful people alive....
Well there I go again....
Always gotta run my chops...lol
Ice
There you can't even tell if you're getting the truth or just a bunch of noise designed to frisk you in your time of need...
No thanks to those places and God bless Admin and Charon for makin this all possible....
Without them, I would have never met some of the most wonderful people alive....
Well there I go again....
Always gotta run my chops...lol
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

