01-31-2016, 02:42 PM
Well what great posts this morning.
I did get logged on with my iPad so I cannot do my usual colorized and pics version .......boo boo hiss hiss
Anyway Good Morning all you Lovely People.
Ice you said it brother this is such a good place to visit. Smiles.
I am glad to see you post Harley. I see now that you are writing an electrical panel.
Make those writes nice and neat, no no J/K but if I am right you know what I mean. I have seen a ball of spaghetti or a nice neat road map when I've opened those panel covers.
Do you know what I mean? Harley, grins.
I'm glad you have been busy because I think you said it has been good for you.
Popster thank you for understanding what I meant. The reason I posted it on the open forum is , well my bonehead thinks, that I posted it on the open forum and so I thought I should redress it here.
Thx again for easing my mind, Lord knows it needs some easing. Ha
Oh thank you for sharing those fine shots. You are lucky to live is such a great area for fresh photos .
Roses, I am real,glad to hear that everything is going fine with your sons new baby , it is always great to hear stories of good news .......because we share both here
Like Rose5555 did, sorry you had to go thru all that but I am glad you have gotten such good support in responses here.
Willie33 this mornings post was perfect because I am not bringing any coffee and it was simply a splendid picture for this morning , you have that eye too......in a very good way to spot those stand out pics.
Fire did you get that big snow yet?
Have a good day....you guys,
It is already 49 at 9:30 AM and going up to 67 degrees today .....I think I will wash some of the road salt off my vehicle before the next one hits.
I did get logged on with my iPad so I cannot do my usual colorized and pics version .......boo boo hiss hiss
Anyway Good Morning all you Lovely People.
Ice you said it brother this is such a good place to visit. Smiles.
I am glad to see you post Harley. I see now that you are writing an electrical panel.
Make those writes nice and neat, no no J/K but if I am right you know what I mean. I have seen a ball of spaghetti or a nice neat road map when I've opened those panel covers.
Do you know what I mean? Harley, grins.
I'm glad you have been busy because I think you said it has been good for you.
Popster thank you for understanding what I meant. The reason I posted it on the open forum is , well my bonehead thinks, that I posted it on the open forum and so I thought I should redress it here.
Thx again for easing my mind, Lord knows it needs some easing. Ha
Oh thank you for sharing those fine shots. You are lucky to live is such a great area for fresh photos .
Roses, I am real,glad to hear that everything is going fine with your sons new baby , it is always great to hear stories of good news .......because we share both here
Like Rose5555 did, sorry you had to go thru all that but I am glad you have gotten such good support in responses here.
Willie33 this mornings post was perfect because I am not bringing any coffee and it was simply a splendid picture for this morning , you have that eye too......in a very good way to spot those stand out pics.
Fire did you get that big snow yet?
Have a good day....you guys,
It is already 49 at 9:30 AM and going up to 67 degrees today .....I think I will wash some of the road salt off my vehicle before the next one hits.

