01-30-2016, 03:03 PM
Good Morning to all the list members.
I am wondering if the problem logging on has something to do with mobile devices?
Harley are all your problems with mobile devices? Gosh Harley it sounds like you have taken on a full time job, are you still running wires?
Do you get overtime pay? ha ha
But yes I know exactly what you mean about all the moving around and stretching, reaching , stooping, twisting, pulling, climbing, being good for you and that you are starting to feel better rather than , Oh Great I feel sore .
I had a job where thee was this one co-worker who would always choose to do to easy control board position on the check out part of the installation, similar to what you have described.....
Well I would always do the outside part, which was quite involved with the verbs I just used describing the work.
So where am I going other than wandering around, well back to what you mentioned once in a post that you were starting to feel better doing all that.....Â
I looked at it like I was moving around and it was good exercise. The job was for me a very large are let me say.
I had other co-workers hounding me to get the jobs switched around and MAKE them take their turn doing the physically hard part.....but I said meh I look at it as exercise.
Well guess what the operators said that the one that would always take the control board part of the check out said they didn't walk but waddled.
They got no exercise so their body stiffened up.....
They have all kinds of issues being stiff etc. in physical issues.......
So I always got kidded by one co-worker in particular asking me if I had my feed sack on today, as in  working like a horse!Â
Ha ha We had lots of laughs about it .
I am still in my mind smiling ATM thinking about it relating it. Harley
Okay well Ice I have had the soapbox for a while now havent I......GrinsÂ
 Â
I better just skip getting coffee and cinnamon rolls and just give it back and leave with this message
Although some could argue it should be in the random thoughts thread, I just thought of it as I was relating life happening with regards to work.....make sense?
I hope your day is a good one, ALL.
I am wondering if the problem logging on has something to do with mobile devices?
Harley are all your problems with mobile devices? Gosh Harley it sounds like you have taken on a full time job, are you still running wires?
Do you get overtime pay? ha ha
But yes I know exactly what you mean about all the moving around and stretching, reaching , stooping, twisting, pulling, climbing, being good for you and that you are starting to feel better rather than , Oh Great I feel sore .
I had a job where thee was this one co-worker who would always choose to do to easy control board position on the check out part of the installation, similar to what you have described.....
Well I would always do the outside part, which was quite involved with the verbs I just used describing the work.
So where am I going other than wandering around, well back to what you mentioned once in a post that you were starting to feel better doing all that.....Â
I looked at it like I was moving around and it was good exercise. The job was for me a very large are let me say.
I had other co-workers hounding me to get the jobs switched around and MAKE them take their turn doing the physically hard part.....but I said meh I look at it as exercise.
Well guess what the operators said that the one that would always take the control board part of the check out said they didn't walk but waddled.
They got no exercise so their body stiffened up.....
They have all kinds of issues being stiff etc. in physical issues.......
So I always got kidded by one co-worker in particular asking me if I had my feed sack on today, as in  working like a horse!Â
Ha ha We had lots of laughs about it .
I am still in my mind smiling ATM thinking about it relating it. Harley
Okay well Ice I have had the soapbox for a while now havent I......GrinsÂ
  I better just skip getting coffee and cinnamon rolls and just give it back and leave with this message
Although some could argue it should be in the random thoughts thread, I just thought of it as I was relating life happening with regards to work.....make sense?
I hope your day is a good one, ALL.

