01-27-2016, 09:29 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 234167-Happy-Wednesday-Good-Morning.jpg]](https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/234167-Happy-Wednesday-Good-Morning.jpg)
Ahhhh the coffee's almost done... I can hear those last few chugs... Let me grab my cup... Brb...
Man..... That's goood stuff! Well the cig smokin has slowed to a crawl... Not quite quit, but I'm not gettin the all fired "cravings" I was gettin ... So maybe it's workin, even on me! I know I was going through appox 40 or sometimes even more, everyday... Yesterday... Maybe 6-7.. For me that's quite the drop... But I know even 1 of those "coffin nails" isn't good for nothin except keepin the Drs in business...
I just found out that this girl I've known since High School is in the hospital again... Now we never had a "thing" goin, she was always just a good friend... She's been havin trouble breathin (from cigs) and been on all kinds of stuff... Tues her partener found her slumped over on the potty not breathin... Ems got her resastated(sp) and to the hospital... Her lung had collasped and her heart quit for awhile... She's been out of it ever since... To me, it don't sound good... So if y'all would... Just say a little prayer for Charlotte.... She's a good soul...
Anywhoo... That's a dang good reason for me to qiut these cancer sticks!!
Sorry to bum everybody out ... I just had to say sumptin... Oops...4:20.... Brb
Geeze... I forget how hard that ole gal slaps!
Lookie here ... I've whined enough for a couple of days... Hope you all have a great Wednesday... Just remember to love one another and smile often...
Ice
Ahhhh the coffee's almost done... I can hear those last few chugs... Let me grab my cup... Brb...
Man..... That's goood stuff! Well the cig smokin has slowed to a crawl... Not quite quit, but I'm not gettin the all fired "cravings" I was gettin ... So maybe it's workin, even on me! I know I was going through appox 40 or sometimes even more, everyday... Yesterday... Maybe 6-7.. For me that's quite the drop... But I know even 1 of those "coffin nails" isn't good for nothin except keepin the Drs in business...
I just found out that this girl I've known since High School is in the hospital again... Now we never had a "thing" goin, she was always just a good friend... She's been havin trouble breathin (from cigs) and been on all kinds of stuff... Tues her partener found her slumped over on the potty not breathin... Ems got her resastated(sp) and to the hospital... Her lung had collasped and her heart quit for awhile... She's been out of it ever since... To me, it don't sound good... So if y'all would... Just say a little prayer for Charlotte.... She's a good soul...
Anywhoo... That's a dang good reason for me to qiut these cancer sticks!!
Sorry to bum everybody out ... I just had to say sumptin... Oops...4:20.... Brb
Geeze... I forget how hard that ole gal slaps!
Lookie here ... I've whined enough for a couple of days... Hope you all have a great Wednesday... Just remember to love one another and smile often...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

