06-14-2015, 03:35 PM
Dogs best because I have alwys had allergies to cats especially the siamese type, Oh gosh one time at a friends house his siamese jumped up on my lap and I petted it and in just a few minutes I was miserable so I have stayed away….regular or should I say other types are not *as* bad but I get reaction to them as well.
So dogs I haven't these issues nearly maybe upon occasion but overall not so much.
Isnt that strange. Â
I do know that a pet can be a great companion as in the unconditional love they give you!Â
So I will post a picture of a dog bread I would like to have.
So dogs I haven't these issues nearly maybe upon occasion but overall not so much.
Isnt that strange. Â
I do know that a pet can be a great companion as in the unconditional love they give you!Â
So I will post a picture of a dog bread I would like to have.

