01-23-2016, 06:57 PM
That's funny Rose5555........that Southern y'all is not american anywhere else but the south.....and those guys are the ones who tried to secede a couple hundred years ago......"y'all" says more about what part of America your from than that your American.....
I had a very busy week....haven't been around, and like you....today is for me, my SO and the cats.
Hope everyone is doing a Happy Dance......we Californians have had a four year drought.....and this winter we are getting lots of rain.........the drought is very serious and it's going to take more than one good winter of rain to catch up.......I am tired of short showers and "if it's yellow, let it mellow" routines
See everyone here and there
I had a very busy week....haven't been around, and like you....today is for me, my SO and the cats.
Hope everyone is doing a Happy Dance......we Californians have had a four year drought.....and this winter we are getting lots of rain.........the drought is very serious and it's going to take more than one good winter of rain to catch up.......I am tired of short showers and "if it's yellow, let it mellow" routines
See everyone here and there

(01-23-2016, 01:29 PM)Rose5555 Wrote: Good morning, y'all (this last bit is me trying to sound American - am I convincing anyone?) Â Nice to see you back, Linville; hello to Ice, my first friend on the site, Roses (maybe up to your ears changing nappies - perhaps not the best metaphor to have chosen actually!), Fireplaces, Cricket, Willie, Harley, Audrey and Charon. I hope you all have a good weekend. Â Today I have no obligations except to myself and my pets - my sort of day!
Take care everyone.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata

