Good Evening Friends.
It has snowed around 12-13 inches so far .
Ice you take good care of yourself too my friend.
My good ole AWD was very good to me in this snowstorm, I didn't have a bit of trouble. Â Yay....I saw others having a lot though.
It was the lightest rush hour I have ever seen. On the interstate, which made me happy. Everyone else had been sent home early or didnt even bother to leave to house this morning.Â
I got there before it started and had my office windows opened and watched it all day left at normal time of 4 PMÂ
It was a thing of beauty to watch.....especially since I didnt have any trouble.
(I still cannot log into ioplist.org from my iPhone or my iPad, ugh.)
Oh I forgot one thing;
It has snowed around 12-13 inches so far .
Ice you take good care of yourself too my friend.
My good ole AWD was very good to me in this snowstorm, I didn't have a bit of trouble. Â Yay....I saw others having a lot though.
It was the lightest rush hour I have ever seen. On the interstate, which made me happy. Everyone else had been sent home early or didnt even bother to leave to house this morning.Â
I got there before it started and had my office windows opened and watched it all day left at normal time of 4 PMÂ
It was a thing of beauty to watch.....especially since I didnt have any trouble.
(I still cannot log into ioplist.org from my iPhone or my iPad, ugh.)
Oh I forgot one thing;

