01-18-2016, 09:44 PM
My Brother... I don't know how you do it, but you do it damn good!!
Thanks for the Glock... Never know round here when that'll come in quite handy....
Got another phone.. But (always a butt) it looks exactly like mine except evidently it was a few months older than mine because the "verizon mini-opera browser" wasn't preloaded... Now it will not let me even get the dang thang... Sooo I "re-activated" this old one(the one that don't work too good anymore) just to come here and tell y'all I'll be "blacked out" for a few.... My new/old phone won't let me log-in here or nothin... But I do get txts now and recieve phone calls at least ...
I'm gonna try out another one ....
Y'all ain't gettin rid of me that easy...lol
Don't forget to love one another and to smile for no apparent reason....
Ice
Thanks for the Glock... Never know round here when that'll come in quite handy....
Got another phone.. But (always a butt) it looks exactly like mine except evidently it was a few months older than mine because the "verizon mini-opera browser" wasn't preloaded... Now it will not let me even get the dang thang... Sooo I "re-activated" this old one(the one that don't work too good anymore) just to come here and tell y'all I'll be "blacked out" for a few.... My new/old phone won't let me log-in here or nothin... But I do get txts now and recieve phone calls at least ...
I'm gonna try out another one ....
Y'all ain't gettin rid of me that easy...lol
Don't forget to love one another and to smile for no apparent reason....
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

