(01-14-2016, 06:53 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Hey folks... Has anyone heard a peep from Linville?... It's not like him to not stop by... Especially here...
I just hope he's alright... I think sometimes all the stress has him dern neer on the ropes...
He's just been on my little pea brain, so I thought I'd bring it up...
Ice
Hi Ice ............how is your cold doing? Better I hope.
Several things with me, IceWizard my friend,  one is I cannot log on to the site with my phone or my iPad.Â
But I have been doing some thinking....and I have not come up with answers yet, for me, so I may be around and may not....
What is going on here, I just dont know. I guess I am not supposed to know....Â
You continue with things here keep on keeping on as they say.
Best regards....Ice, you are a good man.

