Seems to be only one winner in Calif... And whiner in Ohio(me)... Sorry folks.. 
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 224357-Life-Is-Nothing-Without-Good-Frie...ursday.jpg]](https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/224357-Life-Is-Nothing-Without-Good-Friends-Happy-Thursday.jpg)
the weekend's gettin closer ans.d seems like I can almost smell it... Oh wait a minute.. That's the coffee... Brb...
Ahhhh always good! .. So far the ole cough acts like it's gettin better (or maybe I'm just workin it into my routine
) Be that as it may, they put me on Chantix and told me I have had enough... So I think (I have it on the calander) the 23rd is my last day for the age old problem of "coffin nails"... I don't think mine would float in Great Salt Lake at this point in time! Such a vulgar way to spend anyones day, but way back then whenI picked up the nasty thingz, it was "cool" and hey I was only payin $2.50 for a carton of reds! Now ... Not even 1/2 a pack... Cool or not they gotta go... Doc said... Well that's another story...
Who wants more java... I do... Brb...
Yeah man!
Winter finally raised it's ugly head for the past couple-0-days and it made me think of how bad I really miss the South.. Now they're sayin it's really fixin to get cold... Hey don't break it out for my benifit! I was just fine in short sleeves....
Ok... I might as well"pinch off" all this crap and get to movin....
Just remember to love one another today and smile for no apparent reason...
My friends... Y'all are the best...
Ice
oh btw... Did I mention I hit 5 of the numbers last night!!
(to bad they were on 4 different cards...lol)

Good Morning IOP....
the weekend's gettin closer ans.d seems like I can almost smell it... Oh wait a minute.. That's the coffee... Brb...
Ahhhh always good! .. So far the ole cough acts like it's gettin better (or maybe I'm just workin it into my routine
) Be that as it may, they put me on Chantix and told me I have had enough... So I think (I have it on the calander) the 23rd is my last day for the age old problem of "coffin nails"... I don't think mine would float in Great Salt Lake at this point in time! Such a vulgar way to spend anyones day, but way back then whenI picked up the nasty thingz, it was "cool" and hey I was only payin $2.50 for a carton of reds! Now ... Not even 1/2 a pack... Cool or not they gotta go... Doc said... Well that's another story...Who wants more java... I do... Brb...
Yeah man!
Winter finally raised it's ugly head for the past couple-0-days and it made me think of how bad I really miss the South.. Now they're sayin it's really fixin to get cold... Hey don't break it out for my benifit! I was just fine in short sleeves....
Ok... I might as well"pinch off" all this crap and get to movin....
Just remember to love one another today and smile for no apparent reason...
My friends... Y'all are the best...
Ice
oh btw... Did I mention I hit 5 of the numbers last night!!
(to bad they were on 4 different cards...lol)
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

