01-11-2016, 10:38 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 230629-Morning-Hugs-Happy-Monday.jpg]](https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/230629-Morning-Hugs-Happy-Monday.jpg)
Yep ... Monday already... Coffee's hot and believe it of not... I'm not even gonna talk to my girls this AM... That darned ole cough is just kickin my butt.... So bad that I even broke down and went to the "Quick Clinic".... They told me that my lungs were fried... Gave me two in-house "breathin treatments", a couple of "Breo" inhalers, then a couple of x-rays... Now right now I'm not going into the full scoop, but they want me to come back in about 3 weeks for another round... We'll see what they say then....
One another note...
NOBODY HIT THE POWERBALL! That means, come Wednesday, it stands to be $1.3 Billion with, after taxes, $800 million payout!! You best believe I'll be pickin up at least $30 worth of those tickets... Who knows... Somebody' got to hit it sometime... It could be me just as much as anybody, but you sure can't win if you don't get a ticket.... I know the odds, but it's been hit before with the same odds...
Well look here... I'm a shuttin up (for a minute so don't get your hopes up...lol)... Just remember to love one another and smile for no aparrent reason...
Ice
Yep ... Monday already... Coffee's hot and believe it of not... I'm not even gonna talk to my girls this AM... That darned ole cough is just kickin my butt.... So bad that I even broke down and went to the "Quick Clinic".... They told me that my lungs were fried... Gave me two in-house "breathin treatments", a couple of "Breo" inhalers, then a couple of x-rays... Now right now I'm not going into the full scoop, but they want me to come back in about 3 weeks for another round... We'll see what they say then....
One another note...
NOBODY HIT THE POWERBALL! That means, come Wednesday, it stands to be $1.3 Billion with, after taxes, $800 million payout!! You best believe I'll be pickin up at least $30 worth of those tickets... Who knows... Somebody' got to hit it sometime... It could be me just as much as anybody, but you sure can't win if you don't get a ticket.... I know the odds, but it's been hit before with the same odds...
Well look here... I'm a shuttin up (for a minute so don't get your hopes up...lol)... Just remember to love one another and smile for no aparrent reason...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

