01-06-2016, 11:38 AM
Morning all.  Here's hoping it's a good day for you all. Thanks to Fireplaces for your kind words about my son - you are so right, I plunge from one crisis to another and the most recent is always vivid whereas the past ones fade away.  Hard to see over the top of the waves when they are towering over you, but you know they will roll on soon.
One thing that is confusing me is how do I give a positive rating for posts that I think are good? I can see a button on the left hand side at the bottom, that says "Rate" but nothing seems to happen when I press it. Is it perhaps because I haven't been around for that long and so it won't work for me yet?
Anyway my Wednesday warm wishes to Ice, Fireplaces, Roses, Shayna, Audrey, Willie (love the unconditionally loving cat - I have one of those here too!), the famous Linville, Charon, Harley and anyone I may have forgotten to list today. I really look forward to my cafe drop-in each day, taking a bit of time out from some of the less fun things I have to deal with and coming here to this comfy warm virtual sofa for a virtual coffee with new friends.
One thing that is confusing me is how do I give a positive rating for posts that I think are good? I can see a button on the left hand side at the bottom, that says "Rate" but nothing seems to happen when I press it. Is it perhaps because I haven't been around for that long and so it won't work for me yet?
Anyway my Wednesday warm wishes to Ice, Fireplaces, Roses, Shayna, Audrey, Willie (love the unconditionally loving cat - I have one of those here too!), the famous Linville, Charon, Harley and anyone I may have forgotten to list today. I really look forward to my cafe drop-in each day, taking a bit of time out from some of the less fun things I have to deal with and coming here to this comfy warm virtual sofa for a virtual coffee with new friends.

