01-01-2016, 07:48 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 226780-Happy-New-Year-2016-Peace-Love-And-Joy.png]](http://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/226780-Happy-New-Year-2016-Peace-Love-And-Joy.png)
Finally made it! 20016 ... Anyways I have the coffee a brewin.... I hope everybody made the jump to the NewYear with a grand time and no problems! I did, not one "chechpoint"
(I go the dirt roads) .. Brb...
Man... Doesn't the coffee taste better this year or is it just me?
Again I'm not gonna ramble...
It's a NewYear so we all get a fresh start... It's the rules...
I didn't make the rules...
Jesus did..
Amen...
Look people.. Try and love one another today and make someone smile...
Ice
Finally made it! 20016 ... Anyways I have the coffee a brewin.... I hope everybody made the jump to the NewYear with a grand time and no problems! I did, not one "chechpoint"
(I go the dirt roads) .. Brb...
Man... Doesn't the coffee taste better this year or is it just me?
Again I'm not gonna ramble...
It's a NewYear so we all get a fresh start... It's the rules...
I didn't make the rules...
Jesus did..
Amen...
Look people.. Try and love one another today and make someone smile...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

