(12-29-2015, 03:04 PM)Zander Wrote: Good Morning All!
I've been keeping a low profile lately... I think my neighbor is stalking me as she's been googling my name on her computer. I saw it through my telescope last night. The woman is obsessed with me, scary.
Everyone have a most wonderful day!
Whoa, wait a minute Zander. Are you 2 stalking each other? You're watching her with your telescope LOL.
Sounds like luv in bloom to me HA HA!
Now both of you need to turn off the computer and put away the telescope and just get it on. LOL LOL.
Sorry Zander, I just couldn't pass that one up.

(12-29-2015, 07:06 PM)Kittycat Wrote: Pretty kitty, Willie. Good morning, Everyone. Â Ice, I can't believe how fast this year has gone by...
Linville, you must either be Superman, or look like the Walking Dead right now, little sleep for you for many days now...worried about you. Maybe too many hours running the 24hr Cafe?
Roses, hold onto your thermals. Real winter is on its way. I can't find socks warm enough to keep my feet warm, so I stock up on those hand heaters used for outdoor activities...they are a Godsend for me. Costco sells tem cheap.
Fire, how are you and DD?
Thank you for the Funny, Zander. I'm pretty sure you know you always brighten my days.
Char, nice to see you on this thread!!
Hope the rest of the gang is well.
Is that a picture of you Ms. Kittycat? I pictured you more of the Persian kind. LOL
Doesn't matter tho. You're still our kitty.
