12-29-2015, 11:41 AM
Good Morning Everyone, it is in fact Ice Tuesday the 29 day of December 2015.
Whew, I got too little sleep last might again. My new Fitbit watch tells all, ha ha. But I still like it.
Going to be cloudy and mild at 58 today so I will take it.
Yes Ice and it has been even worse for those on the receiving end of the radicals. I was appalled that there is no outrage in what they are doing to the other religious groups in the middle east.Â
To me it is all more of a political movement disguised as religion, anyway, I know of no other that says convert or die.....now back to normal programing...
Â
I too am glad to have found us. If you know what I mean, Oh and BTW it may have been a joke but it really is warmer when Fire is around. Fire you did water your tree a lot being near the warmth of the fireplace, eh?
Kitty how did movie night go?
Well Something is wrong with my computer and will not let me highlight names, ugh.
Maybe it is an interface problem, ME.
Man o man every-since that big software up-grade thing have been a little strange or could it be the water I spilled on my keyboard, I will have to experiment and figure it out.....ha ha something else to do.
Need that second cup about now, sometimes I wish I had some girls to stop and talk to on the way Ice, ha....
Well not the keyboard ....Hmmmm Maybe an interface issue again, it is so early....hmmm
Hi,Â
Charon, Snappy, Roses, Zander, Popster, Audrey, Rumor, willie
So let me just find a picture and I will be off..........
![[Image: tumblr_nzn8x9RrW11s30ko5o1_400.jpg]](http://36.media.tumblr.com/b164c83fa67619fb55159ae2abb7515f/tumblr_nzn8x9RrW11s30ko5o1_400.jpg)
I hope everyone has a pain and stress free day.
Whew, I got too little sleep last might again. My new Fitbit watch tells all, ha ha. But I still like it.
Going to be cloudy and mild at 58 today so I will take it.
Yes Ice and it has been even worse for those on the receiving end of the radicals. I was appalled that there is no outrage in what they are doing to the other religious groups in the middle east.Â
To me it is all more of a political movement disguised as religion, anyway, I know of no other that says convert or die.....now back to normal programing...
Â
I too am glad to have found us. If you know what I mean, Oh and BTW it may have been a joke but it really is warmer when Fire is around. Fire you did water your tree a lot being near the warmth of the fireplace, eh?
Kitty how did movie night go?
Well Something is wrong with my computer and will not let me highlight names, ugh.
Maybe it is an interface problem, ME.
Man o man every-since that big software up-grade thing have been a little strange or could it be the water I spilled on my keyboard, I will have to experiment and figure it out.....ha ha something else to do.
Need that second cup about now, sometimes I wish I had some girls to stop and talk to on the way Ice, ha....
Well not the keyboard ....Hmmmm Maybe an interface issue again, it is so early....hmmm
Hi,Â
Charon, Snappy, Roses, Zander, Popster, Audrey, Rumor, willie
So let me just find a picture and I will be off..........
![[Image: tumblr_nzn8x9RrW11s30ko5o1_400.jpg]](http://36.media.tumblr.com/b164c83fa67619fb55159ae2abb7515f/tumblr_nzn8x9RrW11s30ko5o1_400.jpg)
I hope everyone has a pain and stress free day.

