12-29-2015, 10:33 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 225916-Its-The-Last-Tuesday-Of-The-Year-...ears.jpg?2]](http://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/225916-Its-The-Last-Tuesday-Of-The-Year-Before-New-Years.jpg?2)
Well 2015 is almost a memory ... Good?... Bad? Looking back I think there was a little of both... My G-Mother used to always tell us kids,"It could have been a lot worst, hun." and by God she was always right! At least some of us made it through with just a few "minor abraisions"... I think of all the folks that really had their lives turned upside down this past year... Look I certainly no muslim, but not all of them are the "radical" group... It's just terrible they all get lumped into one.... For those not radicalized, it's been one hell of an ordeal...
Hey the coffee's ready.... Brb...
Yum... Now that's better... Now for the kicker...
Agnes... What a gal!
As y'all can see, I'm late as ... Well late... I just wanted to pop in and get the coffee started...
As we wind down yet another year, it's only fitting that we do count our blessings... Few as they may be, at least we have them... I'm sure we have all experienced loss, maybe this year, maybe not, but we have all been right there and it's terrible to say the least... Just be comforted by the fact we will be reunited one day and it'll be as though we had never been apart.... That may be the only thing that will help those with the grief...
Well that took a different turn... I can truthfully say one of the bestest thingz that happened to me was here... With y'all... For that I am truely grateful.... So even though I don't run through the list each day, just know I appreciate each of you ... Everyone brings something else to the table... Me maybe not so much, but I do try... So if can keep puttin the ole "one foot in front of the other", 2016 may be better in some small way....
Hey y'all have a beautiful day today with no stress... No pain... No in-laws...
(just kiddin about the in-laws... Some are ok... I guess)
Ice
Well 2015 is almost a memory ... Good?... Bad? Looking back I think there was a little of both... My G-Mother used to always tell us kids,"It could have been a lot worst, hun." and by God she was always right! At least some of us made it through with just a few "minor abraisions"... I think of all the folks that really had their lives turned upside down this past year... Look I certainly no muslim, but not all of them are the "radical" group... It's just terrible they all get lumped into one.... For those not radicalized, it's been one hell of an ordeal...
Hey the coffee's ready.... Brb...
Yum... Now that's better... Now for the kicker...
Agnes... What a gal!
As y'all can see, I'm late as ... Well late... I just wanted to pop in and get the coffee started...
As we wind down yet another year, it's only fitting that we do count our blessings... Few as they may be, at least we have them... I'm sure we have all experienced loss, maybe this year, maybe not, but we have all been right there and it's terrible to say the least... Just be comforted by the fact we will be reunited one day and it'll be as though we had never been apart.... That may be the only thing that will help those with the grief...
Well that took a different turn... I can truthfully say one of the bestest thingz that happened to me was here... With y'all... For that I am truely grateful.... So even though I don't run through the list each day, just know I appreciate each of you ... Everyone brings something else to the table... Me maybe not so much, but I do try... So if can keep puttin the ole "one foot in front of the other", 2016 may be better in some small way....
Hey y'all have a beautiful day today with no stress... No pain... No in-laws...
(just kiddin about the in-laws... Some are ok... I guess)
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

