12-27-2015, 07:55 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 207032-Good-Morning-Happy-Sunday-Who-Wants-Coffee.jpg]](https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/207032-Good-Morning-Happy-Sunday-Who-Wants-Coffee.jpg)
This week will be over fore you know it and then we can see 2015 in the rear view mirror... Coffee' almost done.... Cha-Chug Cha-Chug... Brb....
Anybody else want/need a cup? Well of coarse my "boss" does... There ya go... Bear with me a minute while I round up the rest of my stuff.. Brb...
Gaaa Lee... I'm gonna have to break out Agnes... Lucy is just toooo rough in the AM....
We all know how tough these "great holidays" can be on some folks(me included) so let's all give it our best shot to try and lift someone's spirits today... You never know who may be listening and take what you say to heart, sure they may have "eavesdropped" in on your conversation, but it could have one heck of an impact on their life and prevent them from doing the un-thinkable... We may never know...
Our little forum is growing... Not fast (and that's a good thing), but we are none the less... Still we have to be vigilant in keepin out the knotheads that constiantly knock on our door... We may not have 1000s of members, but what we do have is a membership that gets along with each other... Helps each other... Cries with each other... We have to keep this dream alive! Nowhere else have I ever met such a caring group and I thank you all... I would go to bat for any of you lovely folks as I'm sure you would for me and that is a very comforting feeling to know there are folks out there that acutally give a sh!t about someone other than theirselves... I applaude you.... We may come from the four corners of the world, but we have our home here, put our differences aside and become one big extended family!! What a wonderful feeling...
It's up to us how this we present our forum, so we all need to keep all these folks that only "want a buzz" movin on down the road, we are not that type of place... And THAT is what separates us from those "other" forums... We don't need 100,000 members to have security or a great forum... We have quality, not only or members, but our staff and our vendors and that is gonna be hard to top.... As well you know... Rip-offs, scammers, troublemakers, phonies, liars, cheats, no matter who they are get found out and swiftly kicked to the curb. They are not as we are... Not that we are self rightous, just tired of the crap....
Look here... I've rattled quite long enough... DANG! It's almost 3.... Gotta run....
Try and spread our love today.... We have plenty indeed and that is more precious than gold....
Be safe and love one another.... Have a stress and pain free day today....
Ice
![[Image: 207032-Good-Morning-Happy-Sunday-Who-Wants-Coffee.jpg]](https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/207032-Good-Morning-Happy-Sunday-Who-Wants-Coffee.jpg)
This week will be over fore you know it and then we can see 2015 in the rear view mirror... Coffee' almost done.... Cha-Chug Cha-Chug... Brb....
Anybody else want/need a cup? Well of coarse my "boss" does... There ya go... Bear with me a minute while I round up the rest of my stuff.. Brb...
Gaaa Lee... I'm gonna have to break out Agnes... Lucy is just toooo rough in the AM....
We all know how tough these "great holidays" can be on some folks(me included) so let's all give it our best shot to try and lift someone's spirits today... You never know who may be listening and take what you say to heart, sure they may have "eavesdropped" in on your conversation, but it could have one heck of an impact on their life and prevent them from doing the un-thinkable... We may never know...
Our little forum is growing... Not fast (and that's a good thing), but we are none the less... Still we have to be vigilant in keepin out the knotheads that constiantly knock on our door... We may not have 1000s of members, but what we do have is a membership that gets along with each other... Helps each other... Cries with each other... We have to keep this dream alive! Nowhere else have I ever met such a caring group and I thank you all... I would go to bat for any of you lovely folks as I'm sure you would for me and that is a very comforting feeling to know there are folks out there that acutally give a sh!t about someone other than theirselves... I applaude you.... We may come from the four corners of the world, but we have our home here, put our differences aside and become one big extended family!! What a wonderful feeling...
It's up to us how this we present our forum, so we all need to keep all these folks that only "want a buzz" movin on down the road, we are not that type of place... And THAT is what separates us from those "other" forums... We don't need 100,000 members to have security or a great forum... We have quality, not only or members, but our staff and our vendors and that is gonna be hard to top.... As well you know... Rip-offs, scammers, troublemakers, phonies, liars, cheats, no matter who they are get found out and swiftly kicked to the curb. They are not as we are... Not that we are self rightous, just tired of the crap....
Look here... I've rattled quite long enough... DANG! It's almost 3.... Gotta run....
Try and spread our love today.... We have plenty indeed and that is more precious than gold....
Be safe and love one another.... Have a stress and pain free day today....
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

