12-21-2015, 05:03 PM
Hi, Zander, what's a brain aneurysm when a pretty girl is about? That made me laugh out loud - always a great result! Â And Audrey Hepburn, I like seeing the words "migraine" and "free" like that, one after the other. Â Long may it last.
I'm fine, going away for a few days tomorrow so there may be less of me on here for a short while. I'm recovering well from my op, I have to massage the scars every day, which I find oddly therapeutic and calming. Not a bad thought, coming up to the New Year!
Happy Monday to all (is there such a thing?)
I'm fine, going away for a few days tomorrow so there may be less of me on here for a short while. I'm recovering well from my op, I have to massage the scars every day, which I find oddly therapeutic and calming. Not a bad thought, coming up to the New Year!
Happy Monday to all (is there such a thing?)

