12-19-2015, 12:09 PM
Good Saturday morning to all you kind folks out there....I see we have now officially become Cafe Linville, which is definitely as it should be. Maybe one day I'll have a thread with my name on it....."she dreams"....you've got to have dreams, guys and girls, otherwise where would we be?
Roses, I hope you are feeling a bit happier now and that you are being kinder to yourself in allowing whatever feelings you have to just be what they are; Shayna, I don't think I've seen a post from you for a while, here's hoping you are ok and recovered - or maybe I missed one? Kittycat, I am hugely envious of your screen name, I can't choose between that and Audrey Hepburn (note the casual name check!) as to which is my favourite!
Hi to Ice, Fireplaces, Linville (of course!), Zander, Kona, Charon and Cafe (well I can't say hello to Linville without including the Cafe, can I?)
Have a lovely weekend free of pain, all.
Roses, I hope you are feeling a bit happier now and that you are being kinder to yourself in allowing whatever feelings you have to just be what they are; Shayna, I don't think I've seen a post from you for a while, here's hoping you are ok and recovered - or maybe I missed one? Kittycat, I am hugely envious of your screen name, I can't choose between that and Audrey Hepburn (note the casual name check!) as to which is my favourite!
Hi to Ice, Fireplaces, Linville (of course!), Zander, Kona, Charon and Cafe (well I can't say hello to Linville without including the Cafe, can I?)
Have a lovely weekend free of pain, all.

