(12-15-2015, 08:43 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Good Morning IOP....
Well we have to start a little "earlier" than usual this AM... Lots a happenin... Coffee's just about done... Brb...
Ahhhh... Always good! Het last night, we were trying to get to sleep kinda early for this early shift when my fone got to goin off... I rolled over... Then again... I pulled the cover over my head... The dang thang went off AGAIN!! Man out of bed I came and grabbed it and said, "What you want?"... I couldn't believe my ears... It was a friend of mine from Houston that I hadn't seen in 20yrs!! We were like brothers.. And went everywhere together... And I mean we went everywhere!! I hadn't seen him since way before I left Texas cause he and his wife had a mutual break-up and remain good friends... So I couldn't find out where he went, especially after the "Katrina" and "Rita" hurricanes blasted our part of the state...
If was firggin great!! Needless to say, I didn't get to sleep very well and this AM my bunz are draggin a bit, but it's well worth it.... Made my whole year!! Man... I miss Houston... That place is a bear, but I like it... Not maybe as much as Austin, but love it none the less...
Well the ole clock is windin down and I gotta split... But I want each of y'all to have a beautiful day... No pain.... No stress....
L8r
Ice
Ice, I wasn't aware you and I are in the same state. Rita didn't hit my area as bad as yours, but Katrina sure did a huge number on us. I'm in Slidell, but imagine you're way west of me. That was the most horrible hurricane season, wasn't it?
I drop to my knees every season we go unscathed and thank the good lord above. This yr., not even a scare. I can deal with dat.
Now we can breathe a sigh of relief that nothing came close. PHEW! I know I couldn't deal with another monster storm.
(12-16-2015, 01:04 AM)Cricket Wrote:(12-15-2015, 08:43 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Good Morning IOP....
Well we have to start a little "earlier" than usual this AM... Lots a happenin... Coffee's just about done... Brb...
Ahhhh... Always good! Het last night, we were trying to get to sleep kinda early for this early shift when my fone got to goin off... I rolled over... Then again... I pulled the cover over my head... The dang thang went off AGAIN!! Man out of bed I came and grabbed it and said, "What you want?"... I couldn't believe my ears... It was a friend of mine from Houston that I hadn't seen in 20yrs!! We were like brothers.. And went everywhere together... And I mean we went everywhere!! I hadn't seen him since way before I left Texas cause he and his wife had a mutual break-up and remain good friends... So I couldn't find out where he went, especially after the "Katrina" and "Rita" hurricanes blasted our part of the state...
If was firggin great!! Needless to say, I didn't get to sleep very well and this AM my bunz are draggin a bit, but it's well worth it.... Made my whole year!! Man... I miss Houston... That place is a bear, but I like it... Not maybe as much as Austin, but love it none the less...
Well the ole clock is windin down and I gotta split... But I want each of y'all to have a beautiful day... No pain.... No stress....
L8r
Ice
Ice, I wasn't aware you and I are in the same state. Rita didn't hit my area as bad as yours, but Katrina sure did a huge number on us. I'm in Slidell, but imagine you're way west of me. That was the most horrible hurricane season, wasn't it?
I drop to my knees every season we go unscathed and thank the good lord above. This yr., not even a scare. I can deal with dat.
Now we can breathe a sigh of relief that nothing came close. PHEW! I know I couldn't deal with another monster storm.
Got a little hint for those suffering with colds. I use to practically live with them until I started taking a Zinc tablet every day. It's been a GODSEND! Even if I do start with a cold, it seems to go away in a day or two and it's not very severe.
If you get sick a lot, give that a try. It can't hurt. Might just be the answer you need.
Be well everyone.
