12-14-2015, 09:49 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2015, 11:06 AM by IceWizard.
Edit Reason: bad tag...
)
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 218176-Its-Monday.jpg]](https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/218176-Its-Monday.jpg)
The coffee is made and my "equiptment" is in place, so here I go again... Brb..
Good golly miss Molly! ...
Linville....My good friend... You said thingz just right... Then again, you always do... I, sir, am proud to have made your aquaintance... See it's folks like we have here that make all the "jerks" in the world, just a little more "tolerable"... Like Linville said... His Cafe is in fact is a jugmental free zone.... We try not to have problems, yet we shoot for the solution..
One by theirself, may feel alone, but with so many in the family, we just may be able to come up with a shred of hope... And that could mean everything!
On another great note....
CHARON'S BACK!!!
Wow has she been missed!! ... Brb..
Had to "celibrate" just a bit...lol...
Ok folks... I'll shut my face a little(don't get used to that) ...
Have a stress and pain free day....
Ice
The coffee is made and my "equiptment" is in place, so here I go again... Brb..
Good golly miss Molly! ...
Linville....My good friend... You said thingz just right... Then again, you always do... I, sir, am proud to have made your aquaintance... See it's folks like we have here that make all the "jerks" in the world, just a little more "tolerable"... Like Linville said... His Cafe is in fact is a jugmental free zone.... We try not to have problems, yet we shoot for the solution..
One by theirself, may feel alone, but with so many in the family, we just may be able to come up with a shred of hope... And that could mean everything!
On another great note....
CHARON'S BACK!!!
Wow has she been missed!! ... Brb..
Had to "celibrate" just a bit...lol...
Ok folks... I'll shut my face a little(don't get used to that) ...
Have a stress and pain free day....
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

