12-13-2015, 09:33 PM
Ice gets all the credit for the title Cafe Linville.
I remember u suggesting, in a post, that it be called that. or, in the alternative, u just snuck in the name, Ice. LOL.
hey, i cannot remember all. But, I know our Ice Wizard, with his handsome new avatar, bestowed the kindness of a title, so to speak, on our Good Morning Thread. Cafe Linville.
He is just humble. so, I squeal the truth. LOL.
I remember u suggesting, in a post, that it be called that. or, in the alternative, u just snuck in the name, Ice. LOL.
hey, i cannot remember all. But, I know our Ice Wizard, with his handsome new avatar, bestowed the kindness of a title, so to speak, on our Good Morning Thread. Cafe Linville.
He is just humble. so, I squeal the truth. LOL.
It is Well with My Soul

