12-13-2015, 09:35 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 221587-Good-Morning-Family-And-Friends-Happy-Sunday.jpg]](https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/221587-Good-Morning-Family-And-Friends-Happy-Sunday.jpg)
Sunday.... I hope today finds all in good sprirts and feelin well... Coffee is already made and my AM ritual is about to start... Brb...
Holy Smokes! Lol....
I notice MCS passed through here yesterday... Cool... Everybody ought to stop in from time to time.... I mean how else is anybody gonna get to know and understand anything about someone if we never say anything... Sheesh... IOP's are all over... Good ones... Not so much... But we here have a good thing going for our members... We try to help others, so it sure makes that easier if "friends help friends"...
We all here are in some kind of private hell and sometimes just having someone... Anyone to listen or maybe even offer up a little insight from their experience could give that one person a reason to push through and make another day.... To me that's what this whole fam damily is about... We look out for each other in one way or another... Sometime it helps to know that there are others that can relate to your situation and you're not alone...
That's just what we do.... They've tried the rest... Now here come the best....
Btw... I haven't seen Fire or Linville for a minute... Hope all is well with them.... I know Linville has been "raked over the coals" as of late with his J O B ... That'll take it's toll on ya... Stress is a mudder....
Ok... Remember to keep our Charon in your minds and prayers.... God bless her heart!!
Y'all have a great day today.... No stress... No pain...
L8r
Ice
Sunday.... I hope today finds all in good sprirts and feelin well... Coffee is already made and my AM ritual is about to start... Brb...
Holy Smokes! Lol....
I notice MCS passed through here yesterday... Cool... Everybody ought to stop in from time to time.... I mean how else is anybody gonna get to know and understand anything about someone if we never say anything... Sheesh... IOP's are all over... Good ones... Not so much... But we here have a good thing going for our members... We try to help others, so it sure makes that easier if "friends help friends"...
We all here are in some kind of private hell and sometimes just having someone... Anyone to listen or maybe even offer up a little insight from their experience could give that one person a reason to push through and make another day.... To me that's what this whole fam damily is about... We look out for each other in one way or another... Sometime it helps to know that there are others that can relate to your situation and you're not alone...
That's just what we do.... They've tried the rest... Now here come the best....
Btw... I haven't seen Fire or Linville for a minute... Hope all is well with them.... I know Linville has been "raked over the coals" as of late with his J O B ... That'll take it's toll on ya... Stress is a mudder....
Ok... Remember to keep our Charon in your minds and prayers.... God bless her heart!!
Y'all have a great day today.... No stress... No pain...
L8r
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

