12-07-2015, 05:54 PM
(12-07-2015, 04:47 PM)Kittycat Wrote: Roses5555, is your friend on this site? Have you looked to see if the vendor is located here? Start there, and if you find it, you can post your info. there.Â
If you don't find it, I suggest you pm Charon to see how she d like to handle it.Â
HHope that helps.
Harley! Hope you are settling in.
Hi Kittycat, thanks for your kind reply. Â The site doesn't appear to be on here, I have searched quite a lot. My friend isn't a member either. Â And I have yet to make my 50 posts so am unable to PM Charon for now - but I am very close. Â So maybe the right thing to do is wait a few days until I have my 50 posts and can send PMs. Â I just wouldn't want anyone to lose money by using these guys right now but then if they are not on here, it may be that nobody is using them except me.

