12-07-2015, 04:07 AM
(12-07-2015, 01:15 AM)Popster Wrote: Thanks for reading my selfish post......it was about me letting out and sharing my feelings.
all your answers are kind and extremely accurate.........
Aww Popster I hope you do not think of your post as being selfish, it was not. Â
YOU are most welcome! ....My friend. I know it is not easy loosing Glynn, a friend of many years.
Remember what Ice says that we should be and we are here for each other, in the good times and the bad times and the just needing to talk times....well Ice says it so much better than I just did....
We all need to do that upon occasion ( let it out )Â and it is a good thing we can trust each other to help keep us standing up and making it, so I want to quote Ice....
Here is a partial quote from IceWizard;
You know... It seems to me that the whole reason our forum was formed was promote a feeling of "belonging" ... One you could trust what another was sayin... I think that they have created such a place... All we have to do is maintain it...


