12-02-2015, 02:45 PM
Good Morning Everyone. This morning I woke up at 4am & it's a cloudy drizzly day here in upstate NY. I got the wreaths made yesterday but I am finding it so hard to get into any kind of holiday spirits. The one good thing about Christmas in my family is that we don't make a big deal out of giving big fancy gifts. (If we exchange gifts at all) It takes the pressure off of me where I can afford very little. Christmas hasn't been the same since my mom died anyway.
Morning Ice. I am very sorry about your friend. Sending positive healing vibes.
Best wishes Charon to you & your partner.
Morning Linville. Maybe you can get a power nap in today at lunchtime.
Good Morning willie33, Kona, Harley, Fireplaces & everyone else. Hope it's a good Wednesday for all!
Morning Ice. I am very sorry about your friend. Sending positive healing vibes.
Best wishes Charon to you & your partner.
Morning Linville. Maybe you can get a power nap in today at lunchtime.
Good Morning willie33, Kona, Harley, Fireplaces & everyone else. Hope it's a good Wednesday for all!

