Good Morning Linville, Kona, Rose5555, Shayna & IceWizard. Â I slept in this morning & it's already 8am here, I normally don't like sleeping this late but I'm still tired from the holiday. Â Yesterday was nice out, enough so that my sister's husband put up the outdoor Christmas lights on their house & my dad's house. Â It looks very festive. Â I don't put lights up at my house but I make evergreen wreaths to hang on my doors. Â Today I am going into the woods to cut the evergreen boughs I need to make them.
Morning Harley, Fireplaces, Audrey, Popster, Willie, Ivortheenginedriver & everyone else I missed.
I hope you all have a good Tuesday with your anxiety & pain under control.
Morning Harley, Fireplaces, Audrey, Popster, Willie, Ivortheenginedriver & everyone else I missed.
I hope you all have a good Tuesday with your anxiety & pain under control.

