(11-30-2015, 01:59 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Alarm clocks... Hrmph... I cannot remember a time (excluding Marine Corps) I ever needed anything to wake me up... Even then I started to wake before that freakin bugle...
I just say what time I need to get up and {{BAM}} I wake up about 10-15 minutes before time... Usually it doesn't even matter what time I sack out, unless I've really overdone the crap I got up for the day before... Blessing? Or problem... I don't know... Ain't figured that out yet... But I'm never late...
Roses5555..... So glad you found our "hideout"... Usually there are more folks passin through... Maybe Monday is workin them over....
Ice
Funny, Ice, I haven't actually worked out how to find this thread normally yet - I have to do a search and pull it up from the results page! I am honestly so under-endowed with technical abilities. The first time I tried to post in the Insomnia thread, I managed four copies of the exact same thing and still don't have a clue how I did it. Anyway, I don't mind having to go an unusual way to get here, just glad to get here in any way I can!
Hi Audrey again, and hi Roses, good to hear from you. I'm making a lot of friends, very swiftly, around here which is great. As for being an English Rose, well, I guess I am English and my user name is Rose.....but I had never thought to combine the two! Â Maybe I should start now...

