11-26-2015, 08:43 AM
Good Morning IOP....
First off... Crown Royal Ms Kitty? That is my favorite... Ahhh the stories I could tell... But I won't...
Hey it's Thanksgiving Day!! Ugh O... Coffee pot's callin my name...brb...
Ok .. I'm back.. I've "talked" to one of my girls and she says high... I'm gonna keep this post to a minimum today as we have to go to the theater, then to my boss' mother's , then pass by a dear friend's house... Hopefully I won't explode...
With the best of times still ahead, I hope your holiday is filled with joy, laughter and memories shared...
![[Image: 6a00df351f78948833012875dc8bea970c-800wi]](http://confessionsofafatgirl.typepad.com/.a/6a00df351f78948833012875dc8bea970c-800wi)
Ice
First off... Crown Royal Ms Kitty? That is my favorite... Ahhh the stories I could tell... But I won't...
Hey it's Thanksgiving Day!! Ugh O... Coffee pot's callin my name...brb...
Ok .. I'm back.. I've "talked" to one of my girls and she says high... I'm gonna keep this post to a minimum today as we have to go to the theater, then to my boss' mother's , then pass by a dear friend's house... Hopefully I won't explode...
With the best of times still ahead, I hope your holiday is filled with joy, laughter and memories shared...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

