11-24-2015, 12:13 AM
(11-23-2015, 05:28 PM)Roses Wrote: Good Morning Everyone! Â The cold weather is settling in here. Â There is wind blowing so that makes it even colder. Â It's 32 degrees today but there are blue skies & the sun is out. Â So I'm grateful for that. Â
I hope everyone has a good Monday with no pain or anxiety.
Morning Linville. Â It's so good to hear you finally got a good nights sleep. Â I really hope it continues. Â You have a good Monday.
Morning IceWizard & snappy71. Â I hope you both have a good day.
(11-23-2015, 08:31 PM)Kittycat Wrote: Good "Morning" (heehee) Everybody,
It is almost cold enough to start hot chocolate around here. (Mine with some kaluha). Shayna, I think of you and your husband, and I count my blessings, because my addiction is sugar. Â I know one day it might catch up with me, but for now...
DD is somehow still going to school without a coat. Â I'm not sure if it is because she really doesn't feel the cold like I do, or just to get my goat when I yell, "PUT A JACKET ON!" as she s running out the door.
I will see y'all back at CAFE LINVILLE tomorrow. I suspect with Thanksgiving coming, it may get a little quiet around here. Just in case, I wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving.
Love,
Kitty
(11-23-2015, 09:00 PM)Shayna Wrote: Kittycat, I sure hope "it" doesn't catch up with you like it did with me. Â I was borderline for years and did not really watch what I ate. Â Now, I feel like I am being "scared straight" lol.
In any case, I am finding a few things that I can enjoy with low to no sugar. Â And if you like your proteins (lean meats, nuts, cheeses, etc.) then you can still eat a filling plateful, just with very little carbs.
(11-23-2015, 09:59 PM)~Kona~ Wrote: Linville what a nice cup of coffee with a view  :-)
Hi guys and gals,
Thanks Roses, I hope I can go for 2 good nights sleep in a row, LOL.
Kittycat, your DD and the coat thing might just be she is only rushing out in the cold briefly and not wanting to fool with keeping track of her coat in school , I am like that sometimes. Hmmm
Shayna I wish I could let sugars go like you ....sugars and carbs. I am fortunute I do not have the issues to make me but still I know it is healthier to stay away from them.
Kona, I love coffee. And a view. Usually I ease into the day with coffee not talking a lot so when I saw the caption picture I had to use it, LOL.
But to be sure I LOVE TALKING TO ALL HERE.Â

