![[Image: VtGcGrR.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/VtGcGrR.gif)
(09-05-2026, 10:58 AM)GertBFrobe Wrote: Long, looooong, long time member, “recovering” poster (it seems that after years of not accessing/posting on the boards, I’ve lost some access to at least a handful of my favorite, most valuable threads, during this, our (the Royal “Our”) Time of Need… and I confess, I’m too old these days to commit to reading up on what rules or minimum posts required to regain access to X or Y Thread(s), so I’m kinda hoping that this re-introduction, a flirty wink, & a piss in the wind may help to move the needle towards permission to access my favorite *useful* Threads for reading materials I used to enjoy so often, a decade-ish or so ago… But here I go again, I guess I’m just a tad curious on why I can no longer read the threads on why Talkin’ Too Much 2 Educate meself on what ultimately happened (though it’s old news that the networks cancelled the series, I was just wondering what the chit-chat was amongst it biggest fans from the original days it was on the Air… all the (fe)males wore chems in their hair, w/ their pretty perms every 2nd “updo” ya saw, back in those glory days. Man, I miss the 70’s… and alllll the good things that came from ‘em.
Anyway, it’s good to be back, in some strange facsimile of where I used to hang, receiving the Lord’s Prayer every Sunday. What a time to be alive! And, if anyone still checks in on these posts, perhaps an affable admin who might vouch for my character (and by “vouch,” I probably mean “have no specific memory” of me whatsoever, as I kept to myself by & large, never spoiled a good thing by going rogue, stayed out of trouble, respected mods & carried on… But on the off-chance I’m remembered at all, it would be amazing if either of ya could perhaps throw this old dog a bone?
Many thanks for your time my Loves. I hope you’re all doing well & keeping healthy!
☮️ , ♥️, & Gert
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

