12-30-2024, 12:47 AM
I had posted "movies" in another thread,
however, it seems as though they didn't want me to
post those {Wizard of Oz and Mary} they closed that acct and
open me another ,,, So I just put up Wizard of Oz ...Nope,
gave me yet another acct ... Back to square one...
Also, I found out that the netflix movie "Mary" was produced by...
Ready for this....
Joel Osteen!!!!
"American pastor, televangelist, businessman, and author based in Houston, Texas, United States.
Lakewood Church"
He's a freak!! I'll have NO PART of this one ...
Lookin at a different upload site to stream ...
Ice
however, it seems as though they didn't want me to
post those {Wizard of Oz and Mary} they closed that acct and
open me another ,,, So I just put up Wizard of Oz ...Nope,
gave me yet another acct ... Back to square one...
Also, I found out that the netflix movie "Mary" was produced by...
Ready for this....
Joel Osteen!!!!
"American pastor, televangelist, businessman, and author based in Houston, Texas, United States.
Lakewood Church"
He's a freak!! I'll have NO PART of this one ...
Lookin at a different upload site to stream ...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

