Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
trump works at mcdonalds
#3
I loved watching him working with the fries! Like him, I have always liked McDonald's. There are certain items I won't order, but that's because of my own personal preferences.

In the 80s, they had THE BEST Diet Coke EVER! Then Aspartame came out, and Coke began using that. So, I drink Shasta Diet Coke. It's made with Sucralosec, which is Splenda. I have noticed that sodas don't have carbonation that lasts, like they used to. Diet Coke, Shasta Diet Cola, etc., used to still be carbonated if I set it on my night stand and woke up on a non workday, sleeping late, and took a swig. It was just as carbonated as when I opened it.

Now they all go flat after a few HOURS.

I know the old "Those fake sugars aren't good for you"; I have been hearing that my whole life.

I've never smoked a cigarette, used MJ, I don't like alcoholic drinks, I've never used things others might call "Street Drugs", so I don't care!

And I am NOT putting people down who drink, or use MJ, or smoke, or use "hard dugs." It's a personal choice, and there ARE people in AGONY that NEED to use certain meds. I don't think that's wrong at all. I think God gave us Opium and MJ for unbearable pain. Eons ago, without access to these medications, they either blew their heads off, or jumped to their deaths. And I certainly don't blame them!

I don't consider that as abusing drugs. Big Pharma is the EVIL one.

My grandfather was such a sweet, kind man. He died of bone cancer. Thank God for Morphine. His two sons and their wives took care of him at home because He didn't want to die in a hospital.

I remember my mom, and my grandmother was trying to help with the Morphine syringe. She said: "Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh dearrrr! Oh! What if I did it wrong! What if this is too muchhhhhhhh?!?"

My mom said: "Well good grief, grandma! At this point, WHO CARES if it's too much?!? He needs this for pain, and he's dying anyway! The worst thing that could happen is he'll die FASTER, and in my opinion that's not a bad thing at all!" 

HAAAAAAA! My sis and I still laugh about my mom saying that! Oh, how I miss my mother! 

As sick as he was, he had each family visitor go in so he could pray for them, and have them re-dedicate their lives to Christ. 

When my sis and I visited, we took his hands and prayed for him. He didn't ask us to re-dedicate our lives to Christ, because he KNEW we were following Jesus. He knew by our prayers and The Holy Spirit. HE JUST KNEW.

He was the closest example of Jesus I've ever met in my life. I can't wait to be with my grandparents, my mother and father, and great grandparents, and other family members.

I obviously want to run to Jesus! I don't want to say: "Sorry, I'll get back with you in a few minutes. But right now, 'outta my way "J"! I see my earth family!"

Big Grin

(10-21-2024, 02:17 AM)Charon Wrote: he is brilliant. down to earth. and damn near hysterical. cuz bidenomics have ruined our economy. Win trump. Win!!

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
trump works at mcdonalds - by Charon - 10-21-2024, 02:15 AM
RE: trump works at mcdonalds - by Charon - 10-21-2024, 02:17 AM
RE: trump works at mcdonalds - by NovemberRain - 10-25-2024, 11:36 PM
RE: trump works at mcdonalds - by Charon - 10-25-2024, 11:44 PM
RE: trump works at mcdonalds - by NovemberRain - 10-26-2024, 12:13 AM
RE: trump works at mcdonalds - by IceWizard - 10-28-2024, 09:58 PM
RE: trump works at mcdonalds - by Charon - 10-29-2024, 12:55 AM
RE: trump works at mcdonalds - by NovemberRain - 10-29-2024, 02:51 AM
RE: trump works at mcdonalds - by NovemberRain - 10-29-2024, 04:22 AM
RE: trump works at mcdonalds - by Charon - 10-29-2024, 12:50 PM
RE: trump works at mcdonalds - by will721 - 11-01-2024, 10:42 PM
RE: trump works at mcdonalds - by Charon - 11-02-2024, 12:34 AM
RE: trump works at mcdonalds - by TrayGold - 11-08-2024, 01:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)