11-17-2015, 03:09 PM
Hi everyone -- I am very excited because right now, I can hear my husband chatting with the delivery man in our house - we are getting a new bed! (Just the mattress, as we already have a nearly new adjustable base.)
I am really hoping that this new bed helps my husband and I get the good sleep that we both desperately need.
Meanwhile, all my pets are locked up and/or freaking out, so we don't have any escapees. Our Border Collie is running perimeter checks on all the cats, to keep them downstairs. And my biggest dog, Prince, is whining because he is shut in the den with me. He is sitting right by the door, looking out the vent, so I am sure he is upset at the goings-on just outside the door.
Bonus points -- my husband did a lot of neatening up around the house and especially in the bedroom last night. It was so great to see him taking care of the house environment again!
I am really hoping that this new bed helps my husband and I get the good sleep that we both desperately need.
Meanwhile, all my pets are locked up and/or freaking out, so we don't have any escapees. Our Border Collie is running perimeter checks on all the cats, to keep them downstairs. And my biggest dog, Prince, is whining because he is shut in the den with me. He is sitting right by the door, looking out the vent, so I am sure he is upset at the goings-on just outside the door.
Bonus points -- my husband did a lot of neatening up around the house and especially in the bedroom last night. It was so great to see him taking care of the house environment again!
