Good Morning ALl...
Hi Ice, yes but it is getting better as you say, thx.
In such a hurry this morning, going for a tour of the new playground I am now ready to go play in. You know what I mean. Should take 3 hours just to see the locations and high points.
So without further ado, let me put some coffee out.
![[Image: tumblr_npy0ctLdYm1rn4uxro1_1280.jpg]](http://41.media.tumblr.com/c8686fc5a2e99f84823e58f3c5e58e8b/tumblr_npy0ctLdYm1rn4uxro1_1280.jpg)
========================================
Like a duck on a June bug....ha ha Ice, good one.Â
Yes Athena AND of course the wonderful, Charon are great.Â
Oh, Before I forget Harley, I will be thinking great travel thoughts for you on Thursday.....
Gotta run, all you lovely people have a great day.....
Hi Ice, yes but it is getting better as you say, thx.
In such a hurry this morning, going for a tour of the new playground I am now ready to go play in. You know what I mean. Should take 3 hours just to see the locations and high points.
So without further ado, let me put some coffee out.
![[Image: tumblr_npy0ctLdYm1rn4uxro1_1280.jpg]](http://41.media.tumblr.com/c8686fc5a2e99f84823e58f3c5e58e8b/tumblr_npy0ctLdYm1rn4uxro1_1280.jpg)
========================================
Like a duck on a June bug....ha ha Ice, good one.Â
Yes Athena AND of course the wonderful, Charon are great.Â
Oh, Before I forget Harley, I will be thinking great travel thoughts for you on Thursday.....
Gotta run, all you lovely people have a great day.....

