Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
does anyone else have a landlord whom comes by 2x a day
#4
Back when I lived in Houston apts, the first thing I did when I moved in
was change the lock... I didn't know who had been there before me or IF
they kept a key... Mths later, the apt mgr put a note on my door saying they had tried
to "come in" and exterminate ... I asked them if I could be there when they did,
they said it would be okay, but the key they had didn't work my door lock soooooo
I told them I'd bring them one.... I did.... It was the key to the lock I took out ..
The OG key .... They never asked again ...

Or I'd have changed locks again.... Come by when I'm here.. NOT when I'm gone or
just don't bother

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: does anyone else have a landlord whom comes by 2x a day - by IceWizard - 07-26-2024, 06:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)