04-25-2024, 10:16 PM
I know a lot of states are trying to "slow their roll"
on executions....
Texas on the other hand has put a fast lane in ...
They even used to have "Prison Rodeos" in Huntsville
when I was wee... G-Pa always took me there,
I remember that most everyone in the rodeo was a lifer ...
and man was it a rough rodeo ... Huntsville... The Wall Unit ....
That's where "Old Sparky" still is
Ice
on executions....
Texas on the other hand has put a fast lane in ...
They even used to have "Prison Rodeos" in Huntsville
when I was wee... G-Pa always took me there,
I remember that most everyone in the rodeo was a lifer ...
and man was it a rough rodeo ... Huntsville... The Wall Unit ....
That's where "Old Sparky" still is
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

