08-12-2023, 02:03 AM
Charon,
I am so very sorry that you are still so sick. I have no idea what we would all do without you, so please don’t let us find out! Would that our world was not such a cruel place for those of us that are not perfect. I am glad that you have found a small piece of the glory to help you persevere. These are some dark times, my cyber-friend & we can use all of the comfort we can find. Thank you for sharing this.
I am so very sorry that you are still so sick. I have no idea what we would all do without you, so please don’t let us find out! Would that our world was not such a cruel place for those of us that are not perfect. I am glad that you have found a small piece of the glory to help you persevere. These are some dark times, my cyber-friend & we can use all of the comfort we can find. Thank you for sharing this.

