11-11-2015, 10:53 PM
Hi Mr K! I guess it's an acquired taste. It really doesn't matter because you don't have any taste buds left after eating it a few times anyhow, burned right out of your mouth.
Hello Athena! I didn't know that you weren't feeling well. I hope you're all better now, dear. @}------>>-----
Funny about the quake Pops. You're just jealous. You're rear end is so big that when you jump in the ocean for a swim the whales start singing "We Are Family."
Why would they engineer a pepper that's 1.5 million Scoville units? It would not be edible. Â I would imagine a bite of that and your tongue and sinus passages would swell up immediately and bye-bye. Â The hottest natural substance is a tree sap. I forget how many Scoville units, but it's in the millions. That stuff would be like napalm I imagine if you get it on your skin.
Hello Athena! I didn't know that you weren't feeling well. I hope you're all better now, dear. @}------>>-----
Funny about the quake Pops. You're just jealous. You're rear end is so big that when you jump in the ocean for a swim the whales start singing "We Are Family."
Why would they engineer a pepper that's 1.5 million Scoville units? It would not be edible. Â I would imagine a bite of that and your tongue and sinus passages would swell up immediately and bye-bye. Â The hottest natural substance is a tree sap. I forget how many Scoville units, but it's in the millions. That stuff would be like napalm I imagine if you get it on your skin.

