11-11-2015, 12:21 AM
No Mr K! You should get extra points for discussing breakfast tacos. I've never had the tacos, buy they can't be that different from the burritos. I tell you what are really good considering they're frozen, the EL Monterrey breakfast burritos.
I keep my freezer packed with them. You just zap them for a minute and a half and you're good to go! Sometimes I will poke holes in them with a fork and put hot sauce on them, yummy! The holes allow the hot sauce to sink into the burrito and not just roll off.
Good night, or a good morning in advance to All. =)
I keep my freezer packed with them. You just zap them for a minute and a half and you're good to go! Sometimes I will poke holes in them with a fork and put hot sauce on them, yummy! The holes allow the hot sauce to sink into the burrito and not just roll off.
Good night, or a good morning in advance to All. =)

