11-10-2015, 02:40 PM
Good Morning Everyone! I haven't been here for a few days & I've missed you all. Things at home are messed up right now so I am dealing with those things. I also had a doctor's appointment yesterday for my 3 month check-up. While there I showed him my right hand. Which has been very painful since I took a fall a few weeks ago. The doctor said he thinks I have broken one of the little bones in my hand & he wants me to get an Xray. Since he cannot tell just by looking at it. Ugh...So I suppose I will get the xray.
Anyway, I am hoping that things will simmer down at home so that I am able to get back into my routine. I really enjoy being here in the mornings & thank you everyone that has mentioned me. Today I am going to plant some spring flowering bulbs in the gardens of my dad's house. Come spring they will all bloom & give some beauty at that time of year.
I hope you all have a good day with your pain & anxiety under control.
Anyway, I am hoping that things will simmer down at home so that I am able to get back into my routine. I really enjoy being here in the mornings & thank you everyone that has mentioned me. Today I am going to plant some spring flowering bulbs in the gardens of my dad's house. Come spring they will all bloom & give some beauty at that time of year.
I hope you all have a good day with your pain & anxiety under control.

