Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anything non political. Not the Jab. Calm...
The relative calm that man showed as a huge spider ran out of his EAR is beyond me. It would be all I could do to keep from shooting it with a 10mm Glock even inside of my ear. I solo backpack in Griz country for months each summer with respect and senses on alert, but little if any fear. A large spider in my ear canal would challenge my will to live. I'd have to be administered whatever Michael Jackson was given before that procedure. I guess I'm putting cotton in my ears this summer.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Final 24 - by Chuck - 04-28-2022, 05:45 PM
RE: Anything non political. Not the Jab. Calm... - by Kg300 - 07-24-2022, 03:13 AM
RE: Anything non political. Not the Jab. Calm... - by Kg300 - 07-26-2022, 02:10 AM
RE: Anything non political. Not the Jab. Calm... - by Apple - 03-05-2023, 01:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)