Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Years /resolutions
#5
(12-31-2022, 05:31 AM)Analin Wrote: I would like to make the resolution as old as time:  Lose weight

That's a bit similar to mine... I'm doing a dry January i.e. no alcohol, so that means fewer calories (as long as I don't compensate with chocolate!). Actually, I've already started... my brother is also doing dry Jan, but he's drinking tonight for NYE. i've been ill with a chest infection so being careful and having a quiet night at home with no alcohol. So I'll be ahead of him Wink

Good luck to all those planning to do something for 2023!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Years /resolutions - by Charon - 12-30-2022, 11:57 PM
RE: New Years /resolutions - by Charon - 12-31-2022, 01:13 AM
RE: New Years /resolutions - by Charon - 12-31-2022, 01:17 AM
RE: New Years /resolutions - by Analin - 12-31-2022, 05:31 AM
RE: New Years /resolutions - by barq2 - 12-31-2022, 05:08 PM
RE: New Years /resolutions - by happyvibe - 12-31-2022, 05:16 PM
RE: New Years /resolutions - by Analin - 01-01-2023, 07:04 AM
RE: New Years /resolutions - by Apple - 12-31-2022, 06:22 PM
RE: New Years /resolutions - by happyvibe - 12-31-2022, 09:15 PM
RE: New Years /resolutions - by barq2 - 12-31-2022, 09:51 PM
RE: New Years /resolutions - by happyvibe - 12-31-2022, 11:02 PM
RE: New Years /resolutions - by Apple - 12-31-2022, 11:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)